Playstation Mobile Store To Go Live This October
Sony's about to open up development to a range of new devices, are you ready?
Published on Sep 19, 2012
Sony has revealed that its Playstation Mobile Store will go live 3 October and will bring over 30 games to tablets and smartphones.
The Playstation Mobile Store will go live in Japan, the US and Europe simultaneously and bring an enormous amount of new games to tablets and smartphones.
Prices for Playstation Mobile have only been confirmed for Japan ¥50 and ¥850. This translates to about $0.63 or £0.38 and $10 or £6.60. Expect US and Europe prices to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
So far, Playstation Mobile has been confirmed to work with a number devices including those from Sharp, Fujitsu, HTC, Sony Ericsson, Asus and Wikipad. It will also work with Android.
Previously called Playstation Suite, Playstation Mobile will open up development to a whole new audience across a range of devices with the promise of more to come in the next year.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One