Borderlands 2 Launch Trailer Features An Epic Army Of Enemies
Gearbox reveals a final cinematic trailer for Borderlands 2 ahead of launch this week.
Published on Sep 17, 2012
Borderlands 2's heroes and villain have final face-to-face in the game's launch trailer (below) before the game's action kicks off in the US tomorrow and from Friday in Europe.
There are more enemies than you can shake a stick at, and hints on some of the possible set-pieces headed to the shoot-and-loot sequel.
Check it out below, and look out for our verdict on Borderlands 2 later this week.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'