Halo 7,8, 9 Domains Registered By Microsoft - Report
Microsoft could be planning another Master Chief-themed trilogy once Halo 4, 5 and 6 are done.
Published on Sep 14, 2012
Halo's 'Reclaimer Trilogy' kicks off with Halo 4 in November, but Microsoft could already be looking ahead to Halo 7, 8 and 9 if newly-registered domains are anything to go by.
Halo7.net, Halo7.org, Halo8.org, Halo9.net, and Halo9.org are among the domains recently registered.
The domains are listed as registered by brand-protection firms, but as noted by Fusible, it likely adds to Microsoft's tally of reclaimed (pardon the pun) Halo domains, which includes the list below:
343 Industries appears to be starting work on next-gen Halo graphics - but Halo 5 and 6 would be the most likely places to start.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One