Guild Wars 2 Gets Bizarre Live-Action Trailer As Digital Sales Return
ArenaNet celebrates making Guild Wars 2 available digitally with a new launch trailer.
Published on Sep 11, 2012
Guild Wars 2's launch has been such a success that developer ArenaNet felt confident enough to switch off digital sales of the MMO to ensure a smooth experience for existing players.
Well, fortunately gamers can now buy digital versions of Guild Wars 2 once more, and to coincide with the move, ArenaNet has launched a brand-new trailer for the game.
The live-action clip was directed by V for Vendetta director James McTeigue, but doesn't really resemble the game - which would have been cool. Instead it goes for an urban slant, as people are slowly transformed into their characters.
Check it out below, and look out for our definitive Guild Wars 2 verdict later on this week.
More Like This...
- Inafune: 'I Still Get People Asking For Another Mega Man'
- Xbox One Exclusivity For Sunset Overdrive Explained
- Xbox One: 'We're Not Going To Change Anything' In Response To Sony Conference
- Destiny: 'Graphics Are Different' Between PS4 And Xbox One?
- The Last Of Us Is Biggest IP Launch Since L.A. Noire