Skyrim: Hearthfire DLC Announced, Lets You Build Houses, Adopt Children
Bethesda reveals Hearthfire, the first post-Dawnguard DLC, is launching for Skyrim next week - but only on Xbox 360.
Published on Aug 28, 2012
Skyrim players will be able to buy property and adopt children from next week - on Xbox 360 at least.
"We’re pleased to announce Hearthfire, the next official game add-on for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim," reads Bethesda's announcement.
Hearthfire enables players to "purchase land and build your own home from the ground up - from a simple one-room cottage to a sprawling compound complete with armory, alchemy laboratory, and more."
Players can choose land, customize their house, "guard it from unwanted visitors" and adopt children.
Hearthfire is so far only announced for Xbox Live and will set you back 400 Microsoft Points when it launches on 4 September.
Check out the Skyrim Hearthfire video below:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One