GTA 5: New Screens Tackle 'Business', Reveal Cars, Characters & Cops
Just as the world of GTA 5 was starting to look a little too tranquil, Rockstar's latest screens turn up the heat.
Grand Theft Auto 5 will almost certainly see the return of the wanted rating - and it's a good job too, with the latest batch of screens from Rockstar revealing the business-end (read: crime) of the open-world action game.
There's a police chase with a helicopter and supercar, a seedy looking encounter down near the water at night involving another chopper and a rifle-toting character, and a death-defying chase with one character on the back of a car transporter.
A fourth shot shows the crop-dusting biplane which first appeared in the debute trailer.
Rockstar said it will return "more to see in a few weeks or so". Does that mean no 2012 release date? Enjoy the screens in our gallery and have your say below!
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3