Dead Space 3's New Screens Show New Suits, Enemies, Zero-G
Visceral Games' sci-fi threequel is looking rather nice in the latest batch of screens.
Dead Space 3 just got some new images, which reveal that the game seems to be coming along nicely over at Visceral Games.
There's no hint at the debuting co-op action but the zero-G mechanics from Dead Space 2 are back and so are the Necromorphs.
Check out the gallery for more - Dead Space 3 hits early next year.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One