Assassin's Creed 3: Ubisoft Video Goes Behind The Scenes
The Assassin's Creed 3 team reveals some of the work that's gone into the upcoming American chapter of the series.
Published on Aug 23, 2012
Assassin's Creed 3 is in development at five studios around the world and features enough cut scenes to fill a feature-length movie, according to the first video in a four-part look behind the scenes of the game's development.
The video by Ubisoft also sets the scene a little with snippets from historical experts about the American Civil War era in which the game is set - check it out below:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One