Super Meat Boy Dev Launching 'Basement Collection' On Steam Next Week
Edmund McMillen will launch his indie anthology of early games, the Basement Collection, on Steam for $4.
Published on Aug 22, 2012
Super Meat Boy co-creator and Team Meat co-founder Edmund McMillen will launch and anthology of his old games, the Basement Collection, on Steam on 31 August.
The collection will include Time Fcuk, Aether, Spewer, Grey Matter, Triachnid, Coil, an early flash prototype of Meat Boy and outtakes from Indie Game: The Movie.
McMillen told the Verge that the collection originally ended up on CD and got into the hands of publishers, ultimately landing him a console-game publishing deal for Super Meat Boy.
The collection will cost just $4.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One