Final Fantasy 13's Lightning Set For New Reveal Next Month
Square Enix could be set to reveal a new game starring FF13's Lightning on 1 September.
Published on Aug 22, 2012
Final Fantasy 13 could be getting a sequel or spin-off starring pink-haired heroine Lightning judging by a recent announcement from Square Enix.
Final Fantasy's 25th anniversary celebrations in Tokyo will include a new Lightning-themed presentation detailing "new information about the direction of Lightning’s story," according to a teaser site titles "A Storm Gathers".
"Key members of the FINAL FANTASY XIII development team including the Producer, Director and Art Director, are in preparations to present new information about the direction of Lightning’s story," reads the full description.
It'll all going down on 1 September, so look out for all he details then.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One