Wii U North American Release Date And Price Revealing Next Month?
Nintendo sends out invites to media for a large-scale event on 13 September.
Published on Aug 22, 2012
Nintendo is planning to reveal "more about how the Wii U will change the future of gaming and entertainment," at an event in New York on 13 September, the first time the platform holder will have promoted its new console since re-revealing it at E3 in June.
As noted by Kotaku, the event, hosted by Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime, will be th first of its kind since the Fils-Aime revealed the 3DS launch date and price in NYC.
Nintendo has been promising a non-specific 2012 launch for Wii U for some time, but the price remains a complete mystery - 13 Septmber seems likely to yield both price and release date based on previous form.
European launch details are still up in the air.
More Like This...
- How EA Wants To Become The Netflix Of Xbox One
- Could Rocky Survive In Dark Souls? This Video Has The Answer
- Not Every PS4 Game Is Delayed Into 2015 As Sony Confirms Big-Hitter For 2014
- Watch And Learn How To Complete Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey In Record Time
- Get Excited By The First Unreal Tournament Gameplay