Counter Strike: Desert Eagle Most Popular As CS:GO Hits PS3, Xbox 360
Valve reveals all the stats, facts and figures from the Counter Strike: Global Offensive beta as the shooter hits consoles.
Published on Aug 22, 2012
Counter Strike: Global Offensive hits PS3 and Xbox 360 today after launching on Steam yesterday, and to celebrate the latest iteration of the classic multiplayer shooter, Valve has revealed some of the stats from the PC beta.
The Desert Eagle was the most popular weapon overall, but the AK-47 edged it for assault rifles. Almost 311,000 players participated, with over 24 million rounds played since the beta went live last year.
Check out the infographic below for more:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One