Beyond: Two Souls' Amazing Gameplay Footage Shows Ghostly Action
PS3 gamers even remotely interested in what Heavy Rain developer Quantic Dream's next game will play like need to watch this.
Published on Aug 17, 2012
Beyond: Two Souls has been revealed further via a seven-minute gameplay video at gamescom this week, which reveals how players will interact with the environment and characters as the floating spirit Iden.
There's plenty of action in there, stunningly-pretty visuals and even some shooting, with players tasked with possessing the body of a SWAT team operative.
Check out the off-screen video over at GTTV to watch it in full.
More Like This...
- PS4: Driveclub Delayed Again, Sony 'Going Back To Drawing Board'
- Titanfall: How To Fix 'Initializing' & 'Attempting Connection' Issues
- Evolve PS4, Xbox One & PC Release Date Leaked - Rumour
- PS4 & Xbox One Gone Home Release Likely In 2014
- Titanfall: Respawn 'Looking To Patch Xbox One Resolution To 1080p'