Minecraft: Invisibility, Frames, Pot Plants Teased For Update 1.4
Minecraft get updated to version 1.3.2 with minor bug fixes - but what does the futur hold in Minecraft 1.4?
Published on Aug 17, 2012
Minecraft 1.4 could well feature invisibility potions judging by a new image revealed by Mojang developer Jeb Bergensten.
A Night Vision potion has previously been teased, while new, thinner cobblestone walls, mountable picture frames which can imbie special powers and pot plants have also been hinted at.
Sounds like Minecraft 1.4 will be perfect for the virtual interior designers out there, eh?
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One