Dawnguard 'Not Good Enough To Release For PS3'
Latest tweet from Bethesda's Pete Hines reiterates why Skyrim expansion has yet to launch on PS3.
Published on Aug 17, 2012
Skyrim's DLC expansion Dawngurd simply isn't up to scratch on the PS3 yet, Pete Hines has reiterated via Twitter.
Responding to constant requests for information from fans, Hines wrote: "It hasn't changed: It isn't good enough to release for PS3. Saying that daily doesn't really help."
Told to 'stop worrying about gamescom, and hurry up with Dawnguard for PS3' by one follower, Hines responded "I have zero to do with Dawnguard running well on PS3. I'm not a coder," suggesting that optimisation is still the key issue with the content.
Skyrim PS3 caused concern at launch due to lag and framerate issues, which Bethesda addressed with an eventual patch.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One