Portal 2: Co-op Content Creation Added To Map Maker
Portal 2 Perpetual Testing Initiative map creator now does co-op.
Published on Aug 17, 2012
Portal 2 fans can now use the game's Perpetual Testing Initiative level editor to make co-op content for two players.
None of your friends play Portal 2? Valve is giving owners of the game a "75% off Portal 2 coupon," enabling them to gift it to a chum on the cheap.
"Puzzle creators can now design and publish co-op maps, which puzzle players can now greedily consume. Well, as long as they have a co-op partner. Which the 75% off coupon should help them (i.e.: you) find. We've also added a "Quick Play" feature that creates never-ending, auto-generated playlists of the top-rated maps in a variety of categories. It has literally never been easier to figuratively jump in and literally play some Portal," reads the thinkwithportals site.
More free content? Sounds good to us.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One