Counter Strike: Global Offensive Rivals Black Ops 2 With Zombie Mod At Launch
Counter Strike: Global Offensive will support mods with the first, Zombie Mod, will arrive with the game's launch.
Published on Aug 17, 2012
Counter Strike: Global Offensive players on Steam will be able to shoot zombies from launch, when plaguefest.com's Zombie Mod goes live on CS:GO's 21 August release date.
"CS:GO doesn’t launch alone next week. When we go live next Tuesday, we will have some brain chomping walking dead joining us. The guys over at plaguefest.com have been working with us to get Zombie Mod working on CS:GO and it’s ready!" reads the CS:GO blog.
"It was important to us as we developed CS:GO to make sure it was as moddable and extensible as any CS game. So this is just one of many mods that will be available to CS:GO in the coming months."
Sounds like Valve wants Counter Strike: Global Offensive's life to be extendable after launch - at least on PC.
Check out the brand new CS:GO cinematic trailer below:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One