Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn 'A Completely New Game' - Yoshida
FF14 director/producer Naoki Yoshida sees the rebooted MMO as a completely new prospect for gamers.
Published on Aug 16, 2012
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn, the upcoming reboot of Square Enix's struggling PC MMO is "a completely new game," according to director/producer Naoki Yoshida.
Refuting the idea that Realm Reborn is simpl an expansion pack, Yoshida said: "we built it from the ground up. It's a completely new Final Fantasy experience."
Yoshida added that the reboot's tone was a product of wanting "to return to the darkness" and added that he hopes PvP will will be balanced in time to include it at launch.
Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn's beta is planend for this Autumn.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One