Team Fortress 2 Mann Vs. Machine Mode Live Now
New co-op wave mode hits TF2 via new Steam update.
Published on Aug 16, 2012
Team Fortress 2 PC has received yet another update with the launch onf the Man vs. Machine (MvM) mode update, live now on PC and Mac.
"MvM lets you and five friends fight a lethal horde of robots on all-new maps, with the opportunity to upgrade abilities and weapons along the way," reads the description. "Band together to survive all of the robot waves in a variety of missions to earn incredible loot and unlock new achievements."
Check it out in action below:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One