PS3 Exclusive Japan Studio Game Puppeteer Announced
Japan Studios creative new PS3 exclusive Puppeteer announced, described as "the theatre of the strange and fantastic".
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Sony announced a number of games at its Gamescom 2012 conference, but Puppeteer was by far and away the most interesting of the lot.
On the surface, Puppeteer is little more than a 2D platformer, but with a fantastic art style and the intriguing way the backgrounds fling around the screen makes this more than a little exciting.
Once the hero collects his magical scissors, however, these take on a far more important role, requiring near-constant use to overcome obstacles and chop through the levels.
No other details were given, but there's a definite LittleBigPlanet vibe to this one. One to keep an eye on, we'd expect.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One