'Rain' - In Sony's New PSN Game You Control An Invisible Boy
And no, it's not a prequel to Heavy Rain.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Sony has announced a new game for PSN developed by Japan Studio, it's working title is Rain.
In Rain players control an invisible boy who can only be seen in the rain, when the water picks out his outline.
A brief gameplay video shown at Sony's Gamescom press conference showed the boy moving through sodden city streets, and looks to be a platform/exploration type game where, no doubt, there will be times when it's not raining and, well, there will be all kinds of cool gameplay things going on.
Hey, at least it's not another shooty army game.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One