PSone Games Library Hitting PS Vita This Month
Sony announces new firmware update for PS Vita which will unlock a massive selection of existing PSone classics.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
PS Vita will support numerous PSone classics available on PSN from 28 August when the handheld's next firmware hits on 28 August.
PS Vita update 1.80 will enable many of the PSone games currently available on PS3 and PSP to work on Sony's latest PlayStation device.
Other features include cross-play for some titles, such as Street Fighter x Tekken, plus controlling your PS3 home screen.
More Like This...
- Microsoft's Major Nelson: "It's Great To Have Two Solid Console Launches This Year"
- GTA: San Andreas Now Available On iOS
- Xbox One Needs 'Something Unique For Japanese Market' - Inafune
- From Tokyo Jungle And Far Cry 3 To The World Of Animals
- GTA Online Content Creator Now Available For Xbox 360 & PS3