Black Ops: Declassified Detailed, First Video Here!
Black Ops: Declassified set between Black Ops 1 and 2, will feature 4 V 4 multiplayer.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Sony has revealed details about Black Ops: Declassified, the first Call Of Duty game for PS Vita, at its Gamescom press conference.
Black Ops: Declassified will feature 4 V 4 multiplayer mode over Wi-Fi and a new Vita-exclusive multiplayer game mode called Kill Confrmed and will feature the Nuke Town map. No details are know about Kill Confirmed yet but Sony said that it had been built 'from the ground up'. Brilliant.
The single-player game will be set between Black Ops 1 and Black Ops 2.
Sony also announced a Black Ops 2 / PS Vita bundle which will come with a special edition Vita which has a customised back panel and a Black Ops: Declassified pouch.
Sony also briefly showed off the first video footage of Declassified and it looks to be a lot like Black Ops. So, no suprises there.
No release date was given for Black Ops: Declassified but expect it sometime early next year.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One