FIFA 13 Demo Hits In September, Matchday Feature Detailed
FIFA 13's demo will launch on 11 September, EA Sports has confirmed.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
FIFA 13 will be playable for fans when the game's demo hits on 11 September.
The FIFA 13 demo will inlcude teams AC Milan, Arsenal, Borussia Dortmund, Juventus and Manchester City, and include new features Match Day and Skill Games.
Match Day was demoed during EA's gamescom presentation, and involves "real-world events like form, suspensions and media gossip," being referenced "in dynamic commentary for top leagues," as well as "actual player stats and team performance" changing for the entire season.
Skill games are a series of challengs designed to help improve players' skills.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One