Need For Speed: Most Wanted Has Every Car Unlocked From The Start
Criterion shares new details for upcoming racer Need For Speed: Most Wanted.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Need For Speed: Most Wanted will enable players to pick from pretty much every car in the game across the open-world environment, Criterion has announced.
Demonstrating the functionality during the EA gamescom press conference, Criterion showed how players will be able to drive up to other cars in the city and choose whether or not to take them instead of their current ride.
Autolog challenges from friends such as Takedown challenges and multiplayer races are also dotted around the envrionment via floating icons, which can be accessed if you're in proximity - much like Burnout Paradise.
Meanwhile, new feature CloudCompete will enable players to "compete against your friends / rivals across multiple platforms and mobile devices."
Need For Speed: Most Wanted hits PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on 30 October.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One