Remember Me Gameplay Video Reveals Open-World Action
Capcom's newly-announced game is revealed as an ambitious sci-fi action title in the first gameplay footage.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Dontnod's Remember Me has been revealed further via the first gameplay video, which shows how players will navigate the bustling Neo-Paris of 2084 - free roaming around a seemingly open city.
The visuals are also dazzling, but it's the memory manipulation scenes which look set to provide Remember Me's potential uniqueness.
Check out the sevn-minute sequence above for more.
Remember Me is set to hit Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in May 2013.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One