Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Adds Multi-Team, Livestreams, New Class Creation
Scorestreaks are the new Killstreaks plus every other new feature headed to Black Ops 2's multiplayer.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Black Ops 2 will enable players to livestream matches direct from their PS3 or Xbox 360 with picture-in-picture, create a class using a new points-based system and traded the CoD points from Black Ops for a new rank-based unlock system.
We've also got all the details on the new multiplayer mapsAftermath, Cargo, Countdown, Turbine and Yemen, the new 'future-tech' in-game gadgets and more - including the brand new Multi-Team and Hard Point modes.
Check out our 'best of Black Ops 2 multiplayer' feature for all info.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One