Black Ops 2 Drops Killstreaks For Scorestreaks - Full List Detailed
Treyarch details some big changes for Call of Duty's multiplayer with Black Ops 2.
Published on Aug 14, 2012
Black Ops 2 will introduce 'Scorestreaks' to the Call of Duty series for the first time - what are they? You can read the full explanation for more, but the short version is they work much like the Assault Strike Package in MW3, but reward players when they reach points targets rather than kills, meaning as long as you're productive on the battlefield you'll score some bonuses.
What sort of rewards are we talking about? Think classics (UAV, Care Package, Counter-UAV) mixed with some new high-tech gadgets and support (Stealth chopper, escort drone, sentry gun), and loads more Check out the full list of Scorestreaks below:
More Like This...
- Halo: Spartan Assault Xbox One & Xbox 360 Release Date Announced
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar
- PS4 Sales Significantly Outstrip Xbox One