Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Screens Reveal Drones, Maps, Weapons
Black Ops 2's first official multiplayer screens are big on futuristic guns and quadrotors.
Black Ops 2's multiplayer reveal has continued at gamescom this week, with Activision and Treyarch lifting the lid on the future-set shooter in cologne ahead of the consumer show later this week.
We've got all the big details on Black Ops 2's multiplayer elsewhere - but the new multiplayer screens are all here.
The new-look mobile shields, capture points and quadrotor flying drons are everywhere - check out the gallery to see how Black Ops 2's multiplayer is looking for yourself.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One