Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD PSN Release Date Confirmed
PS3 players can get ready for Activision's excellent HD remake of the classic PS1 game Tony Hawk Pro Skater.
Published on Aug 13, 2012
Xbox 360 owners have been shredding and kickflipping their way through Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD for a few weeks now, but PS3 gamers can celebrate - a PSN release date has been confirmed.
Over Twitter, of course.
The official THPSHD Twitter account revealed that the game will release on 28 August. That's the North American date, however, and there's no mention of an EU date just yet, which should be the following day on the 29 August.
There's no guarantee that EU PSN gamers will get access to Tony Hawk's HD on that Wednesday - let's face it, it's not unusual for SCEE to drop the ball when it comes to global releases - but we can only assume that Activision will be releasing the game in Europe on the same week.
We've contacted Activision for confirmation.
A PC release date is still yet to be known as well, as is the digital services that it will become available through. The Twitter feed did confirm, however, that it would "announce the PC date as soon as we know it."
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One