The Essential Guide To Mountain Lion
A digital guide to everything you need to know to get started in Mountain Lion.
Published on Aug 13, 2012
OS X Mountain Lion for Beginners is a brand-new guide to Apple’s latest operating system. Available to download from iTunes for iBooks, this digital book will show you how to get up and running in Mountain Lion, what the new features bring, how to improve your productivity and how it can help in your everyday life.
With simple step-by-step guides, over 130 top tips and annotated images to help you follow the tutorials, you’ll find everything you need to know within these digital pages.
OS X Mountain Lion for Beginners is available on iPad for just 99p ($1.99), and can be downloaded from iTunes.
You’ll also find a whole host of other ebooks over at Great Digital Mags, covering subjects from iPhoto, iMovie, GarageBand, iPhone and iPad to classic videogames, photography, Photoshop and cupcakes.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One