Dishonored: Kills Video Invites You To Get Inventive
There's more than a few ways to kill enemies in Dishonored, according to a new 'creative kills' trailer.
Published on Aug 9, 2012
Dishonored, Bethesda and Arkane Studios' beautiful looking first-person action game may not strictly be open world - but it will offer players a lot of freedom, especially with special powers, and that means creative killing.
Want to stop time, possess an NPC and step him in front of his own bullet? You can. Strap a bomb to a rat and run him into the danger zone? Yep. Stop time to catch a grenade? You get the picture.
Check out the kills video above - Dishonored hits PS3, PC and Xbox 360 on 12 October in Europe.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One