Dishonored: Kills Video Invites You To Get Inventive
There's more than a few ways to kill enemies in Dishonored, according to a new 'creative kills' trailer.
Published on Aug 9, 2012
Dishonored, Bethesda and Arkane Studios' beautiful looking first-person action game may not strictly be open world - but it will offer players a lot of freedom, especially with special powers, and that means creative killing.
Want to stop time, possess an NPC and step him in front of his own bullet? You can. Strap a bomb to a rat and run him into the danger zone? Yep. Stop time to catch a grenade? You get the picture.
Check out the kills video above - Dishonored hits PS3, PC and Xbox 360 on 12 October in Europe.
More Like This...
- Xbox One: 'Turning Every Console Into Dev Kit Is Next Step' - Microsoft
- Xbox One Party System Will Be Fixed But Microsoft Still Has No Further Details
- Minecraft PS3 Release Date Announced
- Christmas Skyrim: How To Light Up Bethesda's RPG With Festive Spirit
- Xbox One: Exclusive TV Shows Coming Early 2014