Hybrid: Xbox Live's Summer Of Arcade Sci-Fi Shooter Out Now
5th Cell's ambitious sci-fi shooter Hybrid has debuted on Xbox Live.
Published on Aug 8, 2012
Hybrid, an energetic, colourful-looking sci-fi third-person shooter from Scribblenauts developer 5th Cell has launched today as the latest game in Xbox Live's Summer of Arcade promotion.
Hybrid is an online multiplayer title which sees gamers battle over a persistent world map. The full description reads:
"Hybrid is a multiplayer third person shooter in which two factions fight for world domination on a persistent world map. Take control of a soldier fighting for the Paladins or the Variants as they race to control the world's most powerful resource; Dark Matter. Your victories on the battlefield directly affect the course of the war!"
Hybrid was built with Valve's Source Engine too - but is it a new version of the tech? There's only one way to find out.
Get the 1.59GB game over at Xbox.com for 1200 Microsoft Points.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One