Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Screens: Trailer Secrets Revealed
We analyse the new perks, loadouts, weapons, gadgets and gameplay features in the Black Ops 2 multiplayer reveal.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will feature at least three types of drones, high-tech digital weapons, some sort of microwave suppressor and a brand new environmental HUD, the first trailer has revealed.
Check out our gallery to see each element in greater detail.
The Quadrotor, a mech gun platform and remote-controlled helicopter are all used in the action, with Quadrotors filling the skies at points - players can also control each device during matches.
A dynamic HUD appears against the environment showing players' loadouts and perks.
Weapons and perks include an EMP grenade, a high-tech lock-on rocket launcher, various high-powered rifles, a mobile microwave suppressor (which disorientates enemies) optical stealth camo and at least one scope that counters the camo, and possibly identifies enemies through walls.
The classic Modern Warfare perk Commando and Black Ops' Tomahwaks are also back.
Downtown LA, a possible Aeroplane graveyard, docklands, and a what looks like a Middle Eastern environment are all identifiable as maps in multiplayer too.
Check out the trailer for more.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One