Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Screens: Trailer Secrets Revealed
We analyse the new perks, loadouts, weapons, gadgets and gameplay features in the Black Ops 2 multiplayer reveal.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 will feature at least three types of drones, high-tech digital weapons, some sort of microwave suppressor and a brand new environmental HUD, the first trailer has revealed.
Check out our gallery to see each element in greater detail.
The Quadrotor, a mech gun platform and remote-controlled helicopter are all used in the action, with Quadrotors filling the skies at points - players can also control each device during matches.
A dynamic HUD appears against the environment showing players' loadouts and perks.
Weapons and perks include an EMP grenade, a high-tech lock-on rocket launcher, various high-powered rifles, a mobile microwave suppressor (which disorientates enemies) optical stealth camo and at least one scope that counters the camo, and possibly identifies enemies through walls.
The classic Modern Warfare perk Commando and Black Ops' Tomahwaks are also back.
Downtown LA, a possible Aeroplane graveyard, docklands, and a what looks like a Middle Eastern environment are all identifiable as maps in multiplayer too.
Check out the trailer for more.
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?