Black Ops 2: Multiplayer Debuted In Stunning First-Look Video
Treyarch debuts Call of Duty: Black Ops 2's multiplayer modes.
Published on Aug 7, 2012
Black Ops 2's multiplayer is out in the open, complete with all the futuristic gadgets you'd expect from an FPS set 20 years from now.
That means drones, mechs, remote helicopters and more.
Check out the explosive trailer below - and check out our trailer analysis with screen shot gallery for more.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One