Battlefield 3, Killzone 2 Dev Joins Syndicate Studio Starbreeze
Specialist FPS studio hires specialist FPS developer.
Published on Aug 7, 2012
Battlefield 3 and Killzone 2 senior game designer David Goldfarb has joined Syndicate and Chronicles of Riddick studio Starbreeze.
"David Goldfarb joins our team! Former EA/Dice lead designer starts September 1st" tweeted the studio, but didn't reveal what he'd be working on - an FPS would probably be a safe bet.
Starbreeze recently acquired Payday: The Heist indie developer Overkill Software, and is working on a follow-up to the co-op shooter.
Payday recently got updated with new DLC and a Left 4 Dead-homage.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One