Diablo 3 Online Character Profiles Now Live, New Features Incoming
Check out the stats, skills and gear of your hero, and friends' heroes online.
Diablo 3 now sports online character profiles, Blizzard has announced.
The armoury features were first revealed last week.
"All you need to do is log in with your Battle.net account (look for the login box in the upper-right hand corner of your screen) to access character profiles from any page on the Diablo III community site. Make sure that you've selected your Diablo III BattleTag in the login box, and, once you've selected your BattleTag, choose 'view profile'," reads the Diablo 3 blog.
Character profiles will lt you view heroes’ gear, stats, and skills, track your game progress and check out your BattleTag friends’ characters, as well as much more besides.
"We like that profiles provide for easy sharing, comparing, and refining of your heroes as you pursue monster-slaying mastery," adds Blizzard. "In fact, we like profiles so much that we plan to add even more functionality to them as Diablo III evolves, including detailed statistics and tabs for achievements and artisans."
You heard it here first. Diablo 3 sales have hit 10 million, according to Activision Blizzard.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One