Sony Trademarks 'Rain', Re-Registers 'Until Dawn' [Updated]
New Sony trademarks have hinted at two more unannounced games.
Published on Aug 6, 2012
Sony Computer Entertainment has registered the term 'Rain' and re-registered the term 'Until Dawn' with the US trademark body USPTO.
Both terms appeared in the last few days and are registered as "Computer game software; Video game software".
There's no indication as to whether 'Rain' is connected to Quantic Dream's PS3 exclusive Heavy Rain, but gamescom is coming up - and Sony is expected to announce new titles.
Until Dawn meanwhile, was first noticed as an SCEA trademark as far back as April 2010 - but a game related to the title has yet to surface.
We've added the EU tradmarked logo for 'Rain' above, right. Check out the animated gif, alleged to be of the game in action, below.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One