Doom 3 BFG Looks Much Like We Remember, Only Better
Id Software releases new screens of the next iteration of Doom 3 - the BFG edition.
Doom 3 is coming back in a big way - not only will it support the Oculus Rift virtual reality headset, but it will also include a new level - the lost mission - and look somewhat nicer than when it debuted back in 2004.
It'll still have all those demonic enemies you remember, as well as the wide range of weapons and spooky Mars-based setting - topical, eh?
Check out the screens, straight out of Quakecon, for more - Doom 3 BFG hits PS3, Xbox 360 and PC on 19 October.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One