Dishonored: Quakecon Screens Reveal New Abilities, Chilling Enemy
Arkane Studios' upcoming supernatural stealth/action first-person game is looking rather impressive.
Dishonored is the subject of some new screens which appear to have dropped at this weekend's Quakecon.
We get to see a few pistol-based stand-offs, swords, a new Tower Bridge-style construct, what could be some sort of special view mode (think Eagle Vision or detective mode) and a surprisingly chilling NPC wearing a red mask.
Check them out in our gallery, left.
Dishonored launches on 12 October for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, and is shaping up very nicely indeed.
- Epic Reveals How Medal Of Honour Is Responsible For Gears Of War
- Watch Fish Playing Street Fighter II - This Is An Actual Real Thing
- Resident Evil Sequel Leaked - But It's Not The One You Think It Is
- This Video Proves That Witcher 3 Is 2015's Most Impressive RPG
- Is This The Greatest Second-hand Game Store Ever?