Dishonored: Quakecon Screens Reveal New Abilities, Chilling Enemy
Arkane Studios' upcoming supernatural stealth/action first-person game is looking rather impressive.
Dishonored is the subject of some new screens which appear to have dropped at this weekend's Quakecon.
We get to see a few pistol-based stand-offs, swords, a new Tower Bridge-style construct, what could be some sort of special view mode (think Eagle Vision or detective mode) and a surprisingly chilling NPC wearing a red mask.
Check them out in our gallery, left.
Dishonored launches on 12 October for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC, and is shaping up very nicely indeed.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One