Milla Jovovich Knows More About Resident Evil 6 Than You Do
Resident Evil star regularly talks story with Capcom - and played Resident Evil 6 before you.
Published on Aug 2, 2012
The Resident Evil movies might have cast aside whatever slender link they had to the canon of Capcom's legendary survival horror franchise roughly ten seconds into the third film (the one with the desert), but director Paul WS Anderson and Milla Jovovich have kept the games closer to heart than you might think in their fifth and penultimate zombie-kicking, gun-fu fest, Resident Evil: Retribution.
Giving their geekiest ever interview in the new issue of SciFiNow, the husband/wife duo reveal how they've already played Resident Evil 6 and the two-way relationship it has with Resident Evil: Retribution, how they regularly hook up with Capcom to argue over who can and can’t be killed, and how they only make these films in the first place because Milla Jovovich enjoys kicking back playing the games with her brother.
All that and so much more in SciFiNow issue 70, available from all good newsagents, online from the ImagineShop, or digitally for iPad, iPhone, Android and more via GreatDigitalMags.com.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One