Forza 4 Playseat DLC Adds Aston Martin, Camaro And More Next Week
Turn 10 Studios reveals more on the Playseat Car Pack and detailed the ten new vehicles headed to the driving sim.
Published on Aug 2, 2012
Forza 4 enthusiasts will be able to check out ten new cars when the Playseat Car Pack hits Xbox Live next week.
The Playseat Car Pack launches on 7 August and will set you back 560 MSP.
Included are the 2013 Ford Mustang Boss 302, 2003 Aston Martin DB7 Zagato, 2012 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, the classic 1962 Lincoln Continental, and a slightly less classic 1984 Peugeot 205.
Check out the trailer below for more:
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One