FIFA 13: First Wii U Screens Show Game Pad Tactics, Free Kicks
FIFA 13 players on Wii U will be able to control team tactics and line-up free kicks via the console's tablet, new screens have confirmed.
FIFA 13's outing on Wii U will include bespoke features for the tablet-like Game Pad controller, a new batch of screens has confirmed.
FIFA 13's second Wii U screen will feature a six-tiered menu of options enabling players to control team playing style, view match stats and help aim free-kicks from a player's perspective, among other things.
Check out our gallery for the screens or hit up FIFPLAY for more.
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One