Payday: The Heist's Wolfpack DLC Brings New Missions, Weapons
Payday: The Heist just got a load of new content on PSN via the Wolfpack DLC pack.
Published on Aug 1, 2012
Payday: The Heist just got bigger with the launch of Wolfpack, the first DLC pack for Overkill Software's co-op shooter.
It's available now on the European PSN Store for £6.49/€7.99/AU$12.95; a North American launch is "planned shortly".
Not got Payday? Get it with the DLC bundled for just £12.99.
Wolfpack includes "epic heists – ‘Undercover’ and ‘Counterfeit.’ The ‘Undercover’ heist forces players to drive away the pesky police interrupting a back alley deal, while the ‘Counterfeit’ heist pressures players to use silenced weapons to keep whistle-blowing civilians from escaping an underground money printing gig and blowing the whole operation by telling the 5-0."
Also look out for new weapons, characters and trophies - and if your friends don't have the map, but you do, you can host and they can play too. Not bad, eh?
Payday on PC recently got a Left 4 Dead-themed expansion.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One