Resident Evil 6: Ada Wong Playable, Agent Hunt Multiplayer Mode Detailed
Resident Evil 6 will welcome back returning character Ada Wong with her own story content, while players will be able to control creatures in multiplayer.
Published on Aug 1, 2012
Resident Evil 6 will see the return of Resident Evil 2 fan favourite Ada Wong a report in Famitsu (via Andriasang) has confirmed.
The reveal was teased at Comic Con last month, and will see Ada get a full story chapter as a playable character - but only after players have completed the three main campaign scenarios.
Executive producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi told the magazine that Ada's story will revolve around solo play, and she may crossover with the other character's campaign threads. Expect answers to Ada's back-story and a multi-fucntional crossbow too.
Meanwhile, Resident Evil 6's multiplayer Agent Hunt mode will enable players to take control of creatures and join other players' games, working with other player-controlled, and AI creatures to take the agents out - expect the option to disable players from entering your game, and leaderboards too.
Resident Evil 6 hits Xbox 360, PC and PS3 on 2 October.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One