Minecraft PC 1.3 Update Adds Trading, Tripwires, Adventure Mode, Emeralds
Mojang launches massive Minecraft update for PC, bringing a host of fixes and new features.
Published on Aug 1, 2012
Minecraft PC is being updated to the long-awaited version 1.3 today, which adds a number of significant features to Mojang's indie game.
The most welcome additions include support for large Biomes, new Emerald blocks and items, inventory trading, server and multiplayer improvements.
Players will also be able to check out the new Adventure Mode and begin planting tripwires.
Check out the full list is on Reddit - the prerelease launched last week.
Yesterday, Notch revealed he'd like to see more competitive-leaning multiplayer content in future Minecraft updates.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One