Deadlight Hits XBLA: Mixed Review Scores For Limbo Meets The Walking Dead
Microsoft Studios' side-scrolling zombie survive-'em-up hits Xbox Live today.
Published on Aug 1, 2012
Deadlight, the impressive-looking zombie title developed by Tequila Works, is available on Xbox Live right now - the 1.96GB game will set you back 1200 MSP (about £10) - get it at the link.
But is it any good? NowGamer's Deadlight review describes the game as "a unique platform experience that doesn’t quite live up to the promise," with an overall score of 7.2/10.
Other scores range from high to middling - check out the list below to see what the rest of the internet thinks, or check out the trailer above:
Destructoid – 4/10
Digital Spy – 8/10
Edge – 6/10
Eurogamer – 7/10
Polygon – 7/10
Game Informer – 8/10
Gamespot – 6.5/10
Games Radar – 6/10
gamesTM – 7/10
Guardian – 6/10
IGN – 8.5/10
Videogamer – 6/10
Wired – 5/10
More Like This...
- This House Gets Torn To Shreds For 30 Mins In Rainbow Six: Siege Livestream
- How Did PlanetSide 2 Developers React To Abuse From Online Fans?
- Kojima Reveals The Hidden Message In P.T. Fans Couldn't Find
- Cancelled Crash Bandicoot Game Surfaces - But Why Was It Canned?
- What The Hell Are The People At Pokemon Company Taking