Deadlight Hits XBLA: Mixed Review Scores For Limbo Meets The Walking Dead
Microsoft Studios' side-scrolling zombie survive-'em-up hits Xbox Live today.
Published on Aug 1, 2012
Deadlight, the impressive-looking zombie title developed by Tequila Works, is available on Xbox Live right now - the 1.96GB game will set you back 1200 MSP (about £10) - get it at the link.
But is it any good? NowGamer's Deadlight review describes the game as "a unique platform experience that doesn’t quite live up to the promise," with an overall score of 7.2/10.
Other scores range from high to middling - check out the list below to see what the rest of the internet thinks, or check out the trailer above:
Destructoid – 4/10
Digital Spy – 8/10
Edge – 6/10
Eurogamer – 7/10
Polygon – 7/10
Game Informer – 8/10
Gamespot – 6.5/10
Games Radar – 6/10
gamesTM – 7/10
Guardian – 6/10
IGN – 8.5/10
Videogamer – 6/10
Wired – 5/10
More Like This...
- Halo: Spartan Assault Xbox One & Xbox 360 Release Date Announced
- Minecraft Twitch TV Support Added Via Update 1.7.4
- Xbox One Demo Policy Hasn't Changed, There Will Be 'More Demos As Platform Goes Forward'
- GTA 5: 'Story DLC, GTA Online Content Creator & Heists On The Way' - Rockstar
- PS4 Sales Significantly Outstrip Xbox One