GTA 5 Viral Campaign Starts Via Epsilon Program Twitter
In the absence of any new GTA 5 news, Rockstar returns to the San Andreas cult via Twitter.
Published on Aug 1, 2012
GTA 5 still seems scheduled to launch before April 2013 judging by Take-Two's latest financial report, but detaiils on Rockstar's next open world game are still thin on the ground.
That could change in the coming weeks with the discovery of the Epsilonism Today twitter feed, linked on the website for the fictional San Andreas cult.
The Epsilon Program site doesn't appear to have changed much since its time as a San Andreas teaser site, but two tweets in the last week read:
"Seeking without paying is not living, it is living on the cheap. #KIFFLOM" and "We as a people have consistently got things backwards. #KIFFLOM" - KIFFLOM is the mantra of the Epsilon Program.
We've checked out a host of other San Andreas-related sites, but none have been updated so far. Is this the start of Rockstar's viral marketing for GTA 5? Have your say below!
More Like This...
- How EA Wants To Become The Netflix Of Xbox One
- Could Rocky Survive In Dark Souls? This Video Has The Answer
- Not Every PS4 Game Is Delayed Into 2015 As Sony Confirms Big-Hitter For 2014
- Watch And Learn How To Complete Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey In Record Time
- Get Excited By The First Unreal Tournament Gameplay