GTA 5 'Making Substantial Progress', But No Release Date - Take-Two
Take-Two barely revises its financial forecast for the next nine months, suggesting GTA 5 is still on track for a release before April 2013.
Published on Jul 31, 2012
GTA 5 is still likely to launch before April 2013, judging by Take-Two's latest financial report.
Although the publisher said it "can't talk about the credibility of a release date we haven't announced" for the next Grand Theft Auto game, it added that Rockstar was "making substantial progress" on the project.
Take-Two also lowered its guidance for FY2013, but not by much - from a range of $1.75 to $1.85 Billion, to $1.7 to $1.8 Billion - which suggests GTA 5 is still on track to help deliver the lofty end of year revenue targets Take-Two first mentioned back in May - which means a release before the financial year closes at the end of March 2013.
More Like This...
- How EA Wants To Become The Netflix Of Xbox One
- Could Rocky Survive In Dark Souls? This Video Has The Answer
- Not Every PS4 Game Is Delayed Into 2015 As Sony Confirms Big-Hitter For 2014
- Watch And Learn How To Complete Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey In Record Time
- Get Excited By The First Unreal Tournament Gameplay