Kickstarter Console Ouya Getting Final Fantasy 3, Cloud Gaming
Final Fantasy 3 will be available for upcoming Android-based console Ouya at launch, Square Enix confirms.
Published on Jul 31, 2012
Final Fantasy has been confirmed as the first big IP for the upcoming Ouya console, Square Enix Japan has revealed.
Retro RPG Final Fantasy 3 will be available for the Android-based console at launch reads the company's site.
FFIII will be optimised for Ouya and a demo will be available - expect more Square Enix content to follow too.
Last week cloud-gaming service OnLive confirmed that gamers would be able to access its content at launch, enabling players to stream games from indie to AAA.
Ouya still has eight days of its Kickstarter campaign left, and is one of the most successful so far raising $5.8 million to date - or 611 per cent of the $950,000 the Ouya team originally sought.
More Like This...
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Adds Extra Claims, New Smoothing & Biomes
- Xbox One Controller Needs Firmware Update For Headset Adapter
- Jack Tretton Stepping Down As SCEA President & CEO
- 'Xbox One Is The Best Place For A Multiplayer Gamer To Be' - Microsoft
- Twitch Plays Pokemon-Style Live Streaming Coming To Xbox One